Everyday, 35% of distributed water is lost in homes, buildings and infrastructures.
With our technology installed in less than 5 minutes, Shayp instantly assesses water leaks in real-time and dispatches maintenance efficiently to drive down costs.
Shayp is a fully integrated service that helps building managers, homeowners and insurers eliminate leaks and related damages.
We keep properties safe and water bills under control. Since water is for life, it’s our responsibility to save it.
High data granularity
Over 240 datapoints per day, we detect leaks rapidly.
Extended battery life
10 year battery autonomy with end-of-life notification.
Easy to install
Do it yourself in less than 5 minutes or we do it for you. You choose.
Commonly x3 in a year for a customer with over 20 buildings.
Seamlessly notify and dispatch maintenance without any effort.
Reduce water damage claims and create touchpoints with your customers.
Retrieve insights on your water consumption and avoid bad surprises.
Make the difference in your city, save costs and become sustainable.
Track water consumption 24/7
Keep always your water consumption in sight through our weekly notifications and our dashboard.
Detect and assess leaks
Assess your current building and be alerted by SMS when a water leak is detected.
We provide you with assistance to fix your leak, find a plumber and alert your insurer.
Simple road to success
- Immediate assessment of the building
- Qualitative and actionable insights for daily operations
- ROI on the investment in less than 4 months
- Reduce damage risks associated to a leak due to rapid repair
- Setup a prevention campaign to connect with your customers
- Send monthly newsletters to your customers with advise on their consumption
- A single drop by drop can quickly reach 4 L/hour (175 EUR / year)
- A leaking toilet can quickly count up to 25L/hour (1100 EUR / year)
- A burst pipe unnoticed can not only make water damage (2000 EUR on average) but also increase your water bill (45L/hour) (2000 EUR / year)
- Use our dashboard to have permanent view on your city buildings
- Deploy maintenance in a single click when necessary
- Offer transparency and increase efficiency for your citizens
Tell me more
It all started after Alex encountered a leak in a kindergarten where children were becoming ill. He started to investigate and discovered that an important leakage happened just below the basement of the room where the children were playing. He saw that just by monitoring the water, we could very quickly discover such leakages and repair them early.
With the help of Zineddine and Greg, Alex designed and commercialized a state of the art piece of technology that is easy to install for every lay man and provides with a full featured solution for water management.